1. PhD in Physics – University of Alaska Fairbanks, USA (UAF)(2002 – candidate).
2. Post Graduation in Computer Science – Oriented Object Programming Specialization - University of Campinas, Brazil (Unicamp)(1999-2000).
3. Bachelor in Computational Physics - Federal University of São Carlos, Brasil (UFSCar)(1994 – 1998).
4. Technical Course (High School) in Industrial Computation (ETEP – São José dos Campos, Brasil)(1990 – 1993).
2. Works, Apprenticeships and Projects Developed:
At Nortel Networks – research and development center at Campinas, Brazil, I worked as software engineer. (2000-2001).
I worked at Taos Consulting and Systems at Campinas, Brazil (now Innovaction) as project coordinator and system analyst.. (2000).
I did my post graduation on Object Oriented Software Developmente at UNICAMP.(1999-2000)
After my graduation, I worked at Formax Software (CBF Systems, Inc.) as Software Developer.
I accomplished apprenticeship in safe communications (sponsored by the Spanish government) at University of Santiago of Compostela – Spain. (1997).
I was teacher of computation in several schools in São Carlos (1996-1998).
During my bachelor degree course I developed many computational simulations applied to physics and general science using C++, Fortran, Java at UFSCar. For these projects I had one scholarship that is given to students with outstanding performance (1994-1998).
3. General Information:
I took several courses in many universities in Brazil (USP, UNESP, ITA, UFSCar, Unicamp) and in other countries (University of Santiago de Compostela – Spain, University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) - USA) in many different topics. Actually I’m taking many courses on the graduation level in computer science and physics (1994-2003). I completed many other training in software development technologies.
I speak Portuguese as first language, English and I learned the Spanish language during my apprenticeship in Spain.
My hobbies are soccer (also coaching one young boys team in Fairbanks), fishing, music (I play some instruments).
I was born in January 22nd, 1975. I’m married, no children, 28 years old.
Last Update: July 25, 2003